Monday, December 2, 2013

Believe and Be Love

I can't really put into words how thankful I am for the love and support of my friends and family - for those of you who have been cheering me on throughout my time overseas and encouraging me as I've traveled from nation to nation.  In 2011, I began writing about the Iris Latin America journey with the hopes of one day publishing a book.  I blogged some testimonies along the way and eventually put all of the stories together into one big book.  Two years and about 500 pages later, I have finally finished my book.  As I've reread the stories again and again while editing, I have been blown away by all God has done in my life and in the lives of others.  I am a blessed woman with a beautiful story to share, and I pray that God writes a beautiful story in all of your lives as well.  So here's my story from the last couple of years - the wild book Jesus and I wrote together.  :)

The book is called Believe and Be Love by Caitlin Ann and is available on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=caitlin%20ann%20believe

Thanks for following my blog.  I hope you enjoy the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment